A little bit more about Me.
Based in Wellington, New Zealand, Elena is an influential part of the capital city’s creatively and culturally diverse arts scene. Elena is a member of the Orchestra Wellington as well as a regular opening performer for the annual WOW (World of Wearable Art) Awards.
Elena’s work ranges from performances to Prime Ministers, Governors, Ambassadors and Corporates to private events and weddings. And includes her epic stage show Elena's Cultural Symphony to the very intimate setting of a wedding proposal.
Elena Performs through out the country and has lead successful tours to China with her Cultural Symphony.
Elena's Rongomaiwahine, Ngati Kahungunu, Te Atiawa and European roots are responsible for her brilliant blending of Maori waiata, classical and contemporary pieces in show stopping performances packed with passion and personality.
- Creating Elena's Cultural Symphony and performing it at the Michael Fowler Centre.
- Touring Elena's Cultural Symphony throughout China and at the China Shanghai International Art's Festival.
- Recording and releasing self-titled Album
- Recording and Releasing Live Album
- Representing Australasia at the World Expo in Shanghai 2010.